Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Holidays!


I am trying to smile here..... -> oh the joys of wisdom teeth....


Prayers have been answered!! thank you so much!

So a little update about the church I went to on sunday The Church is called Peoples Church
http://www.peopleslambton.com/
A Very welcoming place! full of life. My sister and I went there while my mom and dad went to my old church. and we talked to one of the pastors for about an hour after the service. and wants to meet with the two of us again and my dad.... my father is a talker so I pray that he... hmmm learns to hold his tongue..... it's hard for him to listen. but ya, I'll be going back next sunday with my mom, since My sister has to work. I thank the Lord so much for sharing this place with me.



Prayer request: WOW!! I'm watching way to much T.V, not trying to justify it since I did just get my wisdom teeth out and there's really nothing else to do, there's so much garbage on that tube!.... any ideas?



And could you all give me things to pray about. I never got Kristies list... or there's something that you wanted to add... just let me know on this or over a facebook message.. :)

5 comments:

Ellie =D said...

I MISSS YOU!!! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! I was praying for you! I am glad everything with you teeth went well, and with your church! I am so excited and I will be praying that everything goes well next Sunday.

Rivera "Challenger" said...

What's your e-mail ellie?!?!?!?

Matthew said...

this is so sweet to hear, i'm STOKED on what God's doing in your family.

Ellie =D said...

pinkbubbles18@gmail.com

nick.vansnick said...

Thanks so much for the update Rivs, it's good to see that at least one of us is keeping in touch :P
I've been in prayer for the past little while and I know how you feel with the wasting of your time (I did that last night). I pray a specific prayer for you, that your soul would be consumed with longing for God's laws at all times (Psalm 119:20). I really didn't feel like praying this morning but I feel a whole lot better because I stood still in the presence of God.
Cling to Him my sister in Christ, I hope your wisdom teeth get better soon.