Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Olympics!

So as my ever micro-managing mother has been zealous for me to get a ticket to an olympic event, she has kindly researched the topic for me. so there is a men's cross country skiing event for like $80. anyone interested? it's at like 1pm on sat. feb. 20th. do some form of communication to get back to me whether you are interested.

Tu hermano en Christo,

Benjamin Schmit

4 comments:

Ellie =D said...

what if we work that day? I would like to go.. but I work until 1.

Anonymous said...

BEN- mama k (my mom) wants to fly out and watch it. could she get a ticket for 80? let me know man.

Ben Schmit said...

ellie- the event is actually at 1:30 at the olympic park.

emma- yes she could. here's the link to the site that the tickets are on
http://www.ticketcity.com/olympics-tickets/winter-games-tickets/winter-games-cross-country-skiing-tickets/winter-games-cross-country-skiing-cc04-tickets-whistler-olympic-park-february-20-1-30pm.html

Ellie =D said...

That is wonderful! Well, I will be checking into it. Thanks =D