Monday, June 7, 2010

19 BABY!

IN A WORLD… WHERE MUSCLE AND MERRIMENT COLLIDE,
WHERE ZOMBIE ATTACKS ARE JUST AN AVERAGE SUNDAY,
AND SHOULDER DANCING IS A WAY OF LIFE.
ONE MAN. ONE BIRTHDAY.
ARE YOU READY?
STARRING JOHN, BIG DOME, JOHNNY BOY, JLAN, JONO, and DENZEL WASHINGTON.
IN THEATERS TODAY.










Happy Birthday Bruh!

7 comments:

Abby said...

I'm SOOOO excited!!

Haha

Happy anniversary of leaving the womb!! 19 yrs man you are getting old!!

TimfromNB. said...

That is epic. You are now older than you once were. That means I have had even more to time that I have gotten to know you, and that is excellent! Hope it is a great day and miss you a pile man. Miss hanging out and miss talking with you. Hope God brings us together soon man, I need more Lansink in my life these days. Love you brother. Cheers. Oh and happy birthday, that seemed like an appropriate thing to say. YEAAAAHHHHH!!! Mr. Japan! That was not the appropriate thing to say but whatever, deal with it.

Justin said...

Johnny! J-babes!
Happy Birthday brother.
Make sure you get some time today to escape, just you and Jesus, and allow His Spirit to remind you of all that he has done in you in this last year of life. WOW, he has done so much! I rejoice in you and His life and work in you, my soft-hearted brother!
SO thankful I get to see you again shortly.
LOVE.

Justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TimfromNB. said...

Johnny! J-babes!
Happy Birthday brother.
Make sure you get some time today to escape, just you and Jesus, and allow His Spirit to remind you of all that he has done in you in this last year of life. WOW, he has done so much! I rejoice in you and His life and work in you, my soft-hearted brother!
SO thankful I get to see you again shortly.
LOVE

Ellie =D said...

classic John pics =D

Katie said...

jade i like your style, and john i like your looks . none the less i have no idea when ur birthday was however johnny boy i hope it was beautiful like your face.