Sunday, October 17, 2010

And then K7 invaded the theology prof's house...







9 comments:

Nicole Venton said...

ok so i think my heart just broke a bit. I miss you all so much. hopefully i can get out there and visit sometime. I'm so glad you guys are all together. what a sweet gift.

Rivera "Challenger" said...

ditto on what Nicole said!

Jim Badke said...

Ditto on what Rivera said about what Nicole said. You all look so growed up! I want to come visit.

Caroline said...

Ditto on what Jim said about what Rivera said about what Nicole said. I miss you guys!!

Jeremy Derksen said...

if i could just elaborate on all of those points, i would just say... ditto

Jenna said...

haha... ditto!
miss you all

TimfromNB. said...

I don't agree at all with what Nicole said. Well I do but I am creative enough to at least paraphrase it like this:

Alright, I guess my myogenic muscular organ has fractured slightly,I feel your absence greatly. Optimistically I will travel to Briercrest to meet with you in the future. I have positive feelings for the fact that you people have congregated. What a nectarous provision.

Kristie said...

See you guys TOMORROWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Katie said...

coolio havin fun at jimmy p and annies house, must be nice,
miss you all .
but not enough to go to sighn up for school. haha
hugs .. big hugs..