Monday, October 18, 2010

Future????????

Hello my Kaleo family. This year I am in the process of figuring out what to do for a career and college and basically trying to get some grasp on what direction my life is going next. I really have no idea. I have a bunch of ideas bouncing around but I would love if you guys could just pray over this for me. I sometimes forget to trust God in this and so I figured if there were twentysomething more people trusting in God and praying with me that might be helpful. Thanks so much

Also if you know of any sweet resources or ideas that you think might be helpful that would be awesome. Thanks!

2 comments:

Haley said...

Praying for you Nicole. I miss you and it hurts. You are precious my girl!

Katie said...

nicola' hello my love,
i miss ya girlll!!!!!!!!!!
sooo i will be praying for you,
but at the same time im not worried for your future at all,
all in His plan
p.s you're awesome