Monday, April 18, 2011

Bit of an update.

Hey guys,
Start off... I miss you all incredibly. Been reminding myself of the good times alot lately. Wishing I could see you guys again.
Secondly... General life is pretty good right now. I just quit booster juice, so I will be only working at the Casino during the summer. This means I only work a few nights a week and the rest of the time is Tan, Tan, Tan! :D I plan on being obnoxiously brown. Rob and I have now been dating for just over 4 months, he's still wonderful! I'm moving in with my friend's Mellisa and Dirk tomorrow night. I'm really excited to live there. It should be really good. I'm planning on going back to school in September. Either here in Prince George or down in Kelowna. Depending on how much money I can save. I'm going for my Bachelor of Commerce degree. :)
Thirdly... I am in need of some serious prayers right now. I have been really sick for about 3 months now, and the doctors can not figure out what is wrong with me. I've now gone for blood work, two ultrasounds, a CT Scan, and multiple urine tests. On May 5th I get to go see the specialist. I'm really worried about this though because he has to put a scope inside me and look at my organs. Kinda freaky to think about. :( This last week I have been so sick that I can barely stand or walk for more then a few minutes. I found out that I also have a kidney infection now. So I've been missing alot of work lately, and had to come home early today. I just don't want to feel sick anymore. And the drugs they have me on now are really making me sick because you can't eat for 2 hours after taking them or for 6 hours before you take them. So it's really hard for me to be properly nourished right now.

So any words to the big man would be much appreciated right now.

Love you guys so much!

Your sis,

Hopeful.

1 comment:

Ben Schmit said...

Thanks for the update Bria. I'll be praying for you.