I just want you all to know that Jim was on our team. OUR TEAM!
Just so yall know...I took that picture! That's MY picture of Jim's Forehead!(and I, like Nate, for some reason capitalize the "F" in Forehead!)
Emphasis dear Matt, Emphasis.
I vote that this should be the PERMANENT header for the blog. just saying, way cooler than that other picture we had.
You're the worst Ben.
Why thank you Nate.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I just want you all to know that Jim was on our team. OUR TEAM!
Just so yall know...
I took that picture! That's MY picture of Jim's Forehead!
(and I, like Nate, for some reason capitalize the "F" in Forehead!)
Emphasis dear Matt, Emphasis.
I vote that this should be the PERMANENT header for the blog. just saying, way cooler than that other picture we had.
You're the worst Ben.
Why thank you Nate.
Post a Comment