Don't have much time but here is a quick update for you. I live in NB again, in a house with my friends. It is pretty awesome. I am hoping to be a day camp counselor at the YMCA this summer but that job doesn't start until the end of June so I need a job until then. If you guys could pray that some opportunities come my way and that I would be smart enough to see them, this would be super most excellent.
While I don't have a job right now, I do have loads of time to hangout with people which is great because I never really got to do that on PEI and it feels good to spend so much time investing in relationships again, like we did at Kaleo. Just talked to Marissa on fb and she is going to Mongolia soon to visit, which is CRAZY AWESOME! so keep her in mind too.
Love you all! Matthew Newton is an incredible bro! I am working on scheme to be in ON around may 21 to visit yall Ontarian dwelling folk and it is looking solid so far so I will keep you guys posted.
Peace from the Coast in the East, your brother Timothy.
P.S. While Nate's hand is impressive lets be honest here, Jim's head is what makes the photo
3 comments:
Tim, So amazing to hear this new place you are in. Such an answer to prayer that Brothers have been brought your way (even though you really left PEI to them, but nevertheless). I can feel the tone change through your typing and i can tell that you are in a better place surrounded by HIS love and embracing that fully. I will continue praying for a Job but in the meantime take a page out of Bobs book and do what unemployed dudes to, Get RIIPPEEDD! haha but seriously i hope you get a job asap. So much hope is to be had when HE promises good things for those who are faithful. Keep abiding my Brother. Love you so much and am filled with joy this morning as i read it!
So exciting! Looking forward to seeing you and hearing about your life in person.
You and Marissa are in my prayers.
Lots of love.
Hey BEST FRIEND. This is awesome! Wanted you to know that you're in my prayers fly brother. cheers
Post a Comment