Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thought you guys might want to know.....

I'm Getting Married! If you haven't seen the facebook updates then I thought I's let you all know that I have recently become engaged. Now there is a long story behind it all that I don't have the time to tell now, so to whet your appetite perhaps you can check out the proposal video on youtube at this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K-r3Ap4yaU

Love ya,
Nick "Pilgrim" VanSnick
One Who Journeys

8 comments:

Ben Schmit said...

WHAT!? you're getting married?! How come I didn't know about this?

Nate said...

Im in the wedding party! Groomsman babeee!!!

Jenna said...

congratulations Nick!
praying for you brother as you enter into this journey, God bless :)

Mark said...

Nate! Your the Groom?

Jeremy Derksen said...

atta boy nick!!!
super excited for you brother!
and just think... you beat justin and marissa to it!

Katie said...

parrrttttaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


YEAAAAAAAAHHH

Anonymous said...

Why am I not a groomsman?

Bob said...

So much for the lonely traveler