Hello everyone! Im really excited to meet all of you. My name is Kaity, and I totally believe God is bringing together a dynamic group to do and learn great things in 09/10. I live on the beautiful plains of Saskatchewan and love it here! I am crazy about sunsets. Im planning on graduating from high school in June and working as a Bible camp councilor for the summer. I love music, I just was able to buy an acoustic guitar a few months ago and am slowly learning. Im big on drama and I love to play the piano and violin and praise God with music. Im big on sports-- I play volleyball, hockey, basketball, badminton, and baseball. Hockey's my #1 for sure. I asked Jesus to come into my heart when I was a little girl, and I have an amazing Christian family. However it wasn't until I was older that I surrendered my life, hopes and dreams to Jesus Christ and his purpose for me. As we approach the Easter season I pray that thoughts of the cross would shower you with his grace, love and mercy. Please keep God's camp ministry in your prayers this summer as thousand of children are introduced to their own creator.
God bless!
9 comments:
Rad! Welcome to the fam!
Violin eh? Do you have one? Maybe you should bring it along with you to kaleo. Seeing as we have enough guitarists. Felicitations.
that's my girl! :D
Kaitlin! I don't know if you remember me, but I was your sisters roommate when she did Kaleo! I am so excited for you. When Jay told me that you were doing it this year, I honestly couldn't contain my excitement!! I will be praying for you as you venture on this journey with our Saviour!
oh I definitely remember you! We had a fun time climbing that nice big hill together to watch the sunset. It was absolutely beautiful. Thank you SO much for your prayers. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that.
wow Kaitlin, thats so sweet you're doing Kaleo! good choice!
Hey! Welcome to k7! This is kind of weird, but I think I met your older sister yesterday... I'm at ambrose for lyc, and I saw a girl in a Kaléo Hoodie and asked her about it! She had cool things to say.
Can't wait to meet you in September!
Matthew k7
haha no not wierd at all! She actually did mention to me the other night that she met a guy who was Kaleo bound next year, and she said she told him she had a sister going. She did Kaleo 5 and she loved it so it sounds like we have lots of good experiences coming our way. looking forward to meeting you in September.
Hey Kait, I bet you're as excited for Kaleo as much as I am. I can't really say that I can't wait to meet you, haha, since I already know you. Anyway, I'm thankful for knowing a great person like you and can't wait to hide easter eggs tomorrow at school! Lol.
Post a Comment