Friday, March 6, 2009

Howdy

Hey. My name is Mark Guenther. I resign from the boring flats of Steinbach, Manitoba and am stoked about studying the Book with all y'all along with many adventures. I graduated last year and have since been working construction in order to come to kaleo. This past summer God taught me many things in desolate wilderness of the Alaskan outback, both good and bad, and I look forward to telling you people stories around a fire. I have also gone to Peru for a missions trip and will be going to Haiti for one at the beginning of this summer as well. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated. About me, umm....I love anything outdoorsy, I've caught a three foot shark, saw a dinosaur(well actually it was very large snapping turtle with weeds going off of it and long sharp claws and leeches on it, stretched out it was easily also three feet long) while snorkeling, I have my Private Pilots license, and my favourite meal is a New York Steak from the Keg. I can't wait for fall but I will still quite enjoy this summer and with that I leave you with Ecclesiastes 3:11.

Mark Guenther (that was the best picture I could find of just me)

14 comments:

Matthew said...

hey mark, welcome to k7! man i have a couple of friends who go to haiti on missions whenever they can accommodate it - it sounds like it'll be a great experience! and will probably add to your stories of alaska and peru. cant wait to meet you in the fall.

matthew k7.

ps, you're friends with kristie voth, right?

Mark said...

Yes I am, how'd ya know?

Aaron Denninger said...

Hey Welcome to K7 from a K6

God bless
Aaron

Matthew said...

She told me she was encouraging a guy she knew to do k7, and you're from where she's from.

That and I saw you on the facebook group, and she was our one mutual friend =P

Jenna said...

hey! :)
hope your missions trip to Haiti goes well!

Genuine Jader said...

Hey! That sounds like one intense dinosaur turtle, haha. Anyways, I will def pray for your trip to Haiti.

Joel said...

Represent! Take that Winkler!

Mark said...

Life is always been better on this side of the river.

Michelle said...

hello mark .. Guess what I have been to Steinbach!!! thats how cool i am .. Any way i was just wrightingto tell you .. You should hand out with Joel He lives is that place also .. and when you see him .. give him a hug for me
p.ss Welcome to the kaleo family!!!
p.s.s.s nice sunnys

Michelle said...

p.s.s.s.s Bob likes long walks on the beach...

Joel said...

Ohhhh Meesh...

Unknown said...

hey mark i will be in gimli this summer! how did you get your ppl?

Unknown said...

oh, by the way, i did K4...

Mark said...

I took it with Harv's Air Service just outside of Steinbach here, why, what's your interest? I can't say I've ever been to Gimli but I did plan a flight there for a test one time.