
Hi Kaleo 7.
I was actually accepted about a month ago but I'm just getting around to posting on here now. My name is Rivera. I just turned 19 and I'm also from ontario but I have mostly lived in Nova Scotia and Quebec. I graduated high school in '08 from a christian boarding school in beamsville ont. Which was an awesome experience!! I'm missing the christian atmosphere I had there so I'm counting down the days till Kaleo. :)
I love the outdoors, singing, and playing sports. I also own a guitar but a classical one. If you want to add me to facebook go for it :)
so ya, I'm very excited to meet everyone this september. See you all soon!!
God Bless
5 comments:
Hey Rivera, thats very cool that you graduated from a Christian boarding school. I can definitely see how you would miss the atmosphere, looking forward to meeting you in the fall!
cool stuff. I think now im officially the only person who cant play the guitar :| . anyways look forward to meeting you too in september :D
you're not the only one John, I also can not play guitar.
I can only play smoke on the water. And I butcher it evrytime. haha, so don't fret.
Yay Nova Scotia!! Represent, coast to coast!! Good luck and God bless!
Post a Comment