So today I was having "the worst" day of my life. Everything was going horribly wrong. It got to the point where, after spilling an entire bucket of strawberries on the floor I sat down in the middle of booster juice, shed a tear, and literally gave up. (I know, this sounds so over-dramatic... but it was actually quite horrible.) After Noah (co-worker) calming me down and me taking my break I was starting to feel a little better, but still just ready to start the long walk home. Then I get a text message from my Mother saying to call her on my break. So I replied asking what the conversation was going to be about. She said "school." -side note, every conversation we have had about "school" has contained such things as "you need to think realisticly", "you need to choose a real school", and "I'm not helping you, but go ahead and try." So of course, I was not looking forward to talking to her. So I called her on my second break and she starts off with "So, Dad and I know that you really want this... and it is really expensive you you can't realisticly afford it. And we talked about it and there is absolutely no way you are getting a student loan! But we have decided that we want you to do it! So you can use the RSP money!" ...!!!!!!! So yes, A true miracle has occured in the world today! My mother, is actually enabling me to attend Kaleo 7! I AM SO REDICULOUSLY STOKED!!!!
So, I am officially VERY excited to meet you all... sorry that that story was kinda long.
Bria
K7
6 comments:
Bria!!! I am SOOOO very happy for you!!! I have been thinking about you and praying for you! I can't wait to meet you this fall!!! =D
I am OFFICIALLY very excited to hear this! What a gift this year will be for you! See you soon!
yay :) cant wait to meet you :)
thats so sick girl!!!
awesome awesome awesome!
NOTHING is TOO big for GOD!
praise Jesus!
I'm stoked. Thank you so much guys. And Jer... you better be visiting often!
Post a Comment