Monday, June 15, 2009

Helly Hansen Base Layer Sales

Of all the things that are on the "To Bring" List that we sent you, probably the most important and useful item is… underwear! More specifically, the specialized stuff that will keep you warm and dry in all conditions, which we call "base layer." It can be expensive, because it cannot be cotton and tends to be found only at specialty shops.

So, I was at a Helly Hansen warehouse sale the other day and picked a whole bunch of top-quality base layers at rock-bottom prices. "HH Lifa performance baselayers not only insulate next to the skin, but move heat-stealing moisture away from your body quicker, meaning you stay dry and comfortable in any condition."

Normally these sell for $40-60, but I was able to get them for $15. The first people to contact me can purchase these at the price I paid ($15 + tax = $16.80). This is what we have (sorry men, there was very little available for you this year), and you can click on the title to see them. I will delete them as they are sold:

Women's Longsleeve Shirts
  • Large - Indigo Blue
  • Medium - Indigo Blue
  • Medium – Aqua Blue
Women's Pants
  • Sorry! All gone!
Men's Longsleeve Shirts
  • X-Large - Mid Blue
  • Large - Orange
Men's Pants
  • Small - Red
Again, it's first to contact me, first to reserve the item you want, so when you contact me please give me a first, second and third choice. I'm setting a limit of one shirt plus one pants to start. I would appreciate receiving payment over the summer, as it's on my credit card, but if you need to wait until I give them to you upon arrival here, that's okay. I hope this is helpful to you! Can't wait for you to get here!

2 comments:

BByman said...

Um, for after these are spoken for... I work at sport chek, and pay cost plus 10% for everything in the store. So I can get helly hansen base layers for cheep. I don't know exactly how expensive, But I will look when I'm working tomorrow and post prices. :D

BByman said...

Hey... so I checked our computer at work and I can get pant and shirt base layers for about 20$ each. So if anyone is in need... just contact me.