As one of the older youth in the group I have a greater responsibility upon me. And thus I ask of prayer for:
An awareness of situations around me, both during travel and in Haiti
Wisdom and discernment when problems arise
A broken heart for the people we meet and witness to
An encouraging spirit for the mission organization we are staying with
Safety during travel(plane, bus ride-8 to 14 hour ride dependent on river levels, ya!) and the beginning of Hurricane season
Health-malaria, heat stroke, sunburn, dengue fever
To see the world as God does, none of us have been to a 3rd world country
And, upon returning, we not be so incredibly cynical towards developed countries that we lose sight of what God has given us
Thanks fellows
1 comment:
Praying for you Mark (and Doug and Janelle)!! I look forward to hearing about it when you get back. Make sure you post up some of your photos and memories! Would love to hear what God has done in your heart through this experience.
Post a Comment