Sunday, June 20, 2010

HEYKALEO

And now it's time for Embarrassing Video Updates, the part of the show where Jade comes out and does an update.
I ditto Ben by saying watch this after you read the blogs before it!



And Happy Father's Day to you fathers out there.... So I guess that would be directed to Jim.

11 comments:

Ellie =D said...

Jader! Oh how i love you sooo very very much! I cannot tell how much I love this video. I cried... I miss you, but am so happy to see that things are going well for you! I hope camp goes well! The girls will adore you! =D I just did I big air hug and am now sending it to you! So when you read this you have to put out your arms and do an air hug! =D LOVE YOUR GUTS sista!!!

Jessica-Lyn said...

i love this ! I want to do one!

Matthew said...

HAHAHA oh Jade, that was incredible. Such a good idea. I might just have to do that sometime soon. I'll be posting soon, and I like what you and Ben have done, saying to read Abby's and stuff, because often I feel like what's posted on the blog is very important and if I post then maybe someone wouldn't have time to read what was written before blah blah blah.

Can't wait for school in the fall!

Jenna said...

JADE!
i miss you so much! <3
loved your video update :)

BByman said...

Jade. I miss you so much! This was awesome! The beginning of this video reminded me of Juno... haha I donno why. So good to see your face. I'm glad YC was good, with I could have been there. I hope you are loving being at home right now! Make the most of what you have there. :D I love you!

Jim Badke said...

Jade, that was amazing because YOU are amazing! You should get paid for this. Thanks for being so very cool - I am sure this made everyone's day. May God open wide the doors for you to continue to bless those around you!

Matthew said...

Bria - it reminded me of Juno too!

james said...

Simply Brilliant! This was so sweet. Really good to literally hear from you Jade. Hope camp goes sweet for you!

TimfromNB. said...

Nice Leeland insert! Although I thought about if I were to say all of that to a camera, and I agree it must have felt strange. Just thought I would share in that strangeness with you. And may I suggest Hannah Montana for your band name. That's original right?

Anonymous said...

You just made me laugh and cry!
You're unreal Jaderade!

Katie said...

JADEEE JADE JADE!! SUP MY SISSTA' alright so i really enjoyed this video. i enjoyed you being in it the most! HEY thanks for being amazingly amazing. wow these words are empty. what im trying to say jade... is,//
i miss your;
face
smile
laugh
sweet talks
and your voice
and your humour
probaly your spirit
lets throw in everything about you..
kay i think that covers it all
p.s i hope your haveing a fabuolous day, because you are faboulous. and i dont see spell check any where soo im leaving it like this.
your friend katie