Not in Calgary, but it's just good to see you on here Nater and know your presence. Eat a footlong for me and wave a motocross flag from the stands. I love you and look forward to seeing you in September (oops! i didn't let the cat out of the bag too early did I?). just kidding. but honestly hoping!
3 comments:
I was supposed to be there from Sunday till Thursday! :(
Not in Calgary, but it's just good to see you on here Nater and know your presence.
Eat a footlong for me and wave a motocross flag from the stands.
I love you and look forward to seeing you in September (oops! i didn't let the cat out of the bag too early did I?). just kidding. but honestly hoping!
I'll see if I can get a flight. Em, you down? Miss ya Nater.
Post a Comment