Hey dudes,
Really need your prayers.
I'm working two jobs and playing soccer close to every night of the week. I know God has placed me at these various places for a reason but I'm having a hard time seeing why and I'm having trouble being bold. I feel I do not have as much patience with people as I should and I have trouble focusing and making good decision because I always feel tired. I am having a lot of trouble resting and sleeping. When I get to bed, I can't seem to fall asleep. I always find myself waking up far before my alarm in the morning, still not able to sleep. I am also struggling to find Christian friends and hanging out with some of my old ones is not what I want to continue as it is hurting me. Also, your prayers that God would provide me the funds needed to attended Briercrest in the fall are needed. Praise the Lord, my relationship and friendship with my mom is better than ever. She encourages me every day and I do not know what I'd do if God had not of blessed me with her. She is incredible.
I appreciate each one of you so much and think of you often.
I love you guys like crazy.
Blessings to each one of you!
I miss you a lot.


4 comments:
May the God who moves mountains, who authored the salvation of mankind hear our words. Father, Abba, come again and fill our most precious sister, Emma. Lord Please renew her strength and give to her rest. May she come to you with her weary mind and body to receive rest. Father do not allow her to rest anywhere else but in you. May all other types of rest seem fickle and sickly compared to what you bestow.
Please be her provider in this time of need. Grow her into the name you have given unto her, Ambassador. Hold her in your arms of unfailing strength, mercy, and provision. As you provide for the sparrow's of the air may you also provide funds, encouragement, relationships, and purpose for our sister.
In the all powerful name of Jesus Christ who was scorned, died, and then rose to ultimate glory in which we will one day share I pray all these things. May the God who hears, hear our sister's plea and be kind to her.
Amen, Ee-Taow.
Emma,
I was on the phone with JL the other day, and I was using the iPod headphones that have a microphone, so this old man thought I was just listening to music, and he comes and starts talking to me about wars and asked me about college and God and all this stuff, he kept walking away and coming right back to me and talking more... and the moment he walked away, I said to Justin, "man, I wish I was Emma right there." The Lord has gifted you in so many ways so key to spreading the gospel.
I'll be praying for you Em, love you and miss you very much
Matthew.
Miss you Emma, miss your laugh and your singing voice. I also am having trouble with good friends to hang out with and draw on for community. God will always gives us what we need, and sometimes he gives less than what we need so that we depend purely on him. No idea if that has any relevance but just came out I guess. I pray that God would transform your friends in ways that would amaze you so that we can all praise God all the more. Miss you sister, Joy be with you. Cheers.
HAHAHAhhahahaha!
Emma I absolutely LOVE your pictures. Man they made me miss you SO incredibly much. You know the other night I had a dream I was still at Kaleo and I woke up at home - I almost started crying I miss everyone so much. BUT I am so excited to live with you next year - I will be praying for you - thanks for letting us know how to pray for you specifically.
I love you lots Em - your Buckwild!
Post a Comment