Monday, June 21, 2010
My Sister
Hey everyone, quick prayer request going out for my sister. Her name is Lauren and she is going into her fourth year of post-secondary. As I said in my last post, life here on PEI is hard and finding a place on this island is a very difficult thing to do. My sister has had trouble finding a job and finding a group of people she feels comfortable with. I have been praying for her but I need some help. She feels like she has no place in the world, there is really nowhere she wants to be. Pray that she finds a job, friends and is given a dream that she can pursue. She is a believer but she is lost in doubt right now. Pray that I could be bold and gentle and wise to help her in anyway I can. She would probably stop talking to me if she knew I posted this so please don't let this be a subject of conversation but one of prayer. I know that this could cause more damage if handled the wrong way but I know that your prayers can really help her so please be careful with this cause I love her dearly. (I am really covering my tracks here) Thanks so much for your prayers, we know the power of our prayer because we have seen it. That's what I am seeking now. Love you all and we need to some posts from Trent, Nate, Bob, Johnny, and Mattmyles (all one word). That's not a complete list, so no one is off the hook. Cheers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm praying Tim.
Post a Comment