Hello fellow students, it's I your best friend. Katieee DOIROONN.
How are ya all doin beautiful people of the forest, well I miss you, oww that's me in pain. no really though you guys are expectational ..creme of the crop kinda people, who i love!! your all amazing..
so I'm just really excited to tell you all how God has been working in my life.
so recently i have discovered this foreign concept of loving people, working at camp is a lot of work but i love it, so thanks for praying for me. I've recently had many opportunities to just spend quality time and words with people and is so fun pouring out to people.
Anyway i think I'm finally adjusted to being home and finding a balance of it all. Finding a lot of reliance on our God.
just a word of encouragement to you all .. keep going, you'll be amazed at what God can do in your life if you trust in Him.<--( never heard that before eh).. but seriously.
o and i really like you all .i think i already said that. God bless
2 comments:
Dear Katie,
I REALLy like you too! And I am so thankful you have been able to find this way of pouring out the ways you've been filled up. It's really quite the astounding thing isn't it! It just makes sense that when you pour out you should be empty, but instead somehow God multiplies it and you end up with more than you had. Love is an astounding thing. What an investment! Give it away and you get more! I'm SO happy to hear you're loving lots of people. May His energy and love be multiplied to you as you continue to give.
"for this I toil, struggling with all HIS energy the HE so powerfully works within me."
Post a Comment