Thursday, March 26, 2009

Don't really like Golf, but thought that it was a cool photo


Howdy,

My name is Bob Drinkwater. I know what some of you are thinking. Is this for real? Is his name really Bob Drinkwater or is this just a joke? It is true. It's my real name. And now the second question that I always get...do you drink a lot of water? And yes, yes I do. A little bit about me now. I graduated early in February and am currently working on my Carpentry apprenticeship. I'm going to be working at camp Qwanoes this summer as a counselor and its going to be good times. If you don't know what you're doing this summer, working at camp is good fun. I lived in Kelowna, B.C for the past 3 years, and Victoria before that. But am at camp right now helping with the building projects. I don't really know what do say on here except for "Howdy and How's it going?". I've lived without Internet while I lived in Kelowna because I lived on a wheat farm. For some of you that know Kelowna and are like "Wheat farm? Where?" I will tell you. It's just past the dump on Glenmore. Yeah, I lived next to a dump, literally. But it was ok, I didn't smell it because it was far enough away. So yeah, good times are a coming in the fall, or summer if you come to camp.

P.s Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I got accepted about a week ago. (That would be March 17th for those reading this at a later time.)

P.s.s Feel free to add me to Facebook. The name is Awesome Bob...Just kiddin. Its Bob Drinkwater. Thats an awesome enough name, So my Mom tells me anyways.

10 comments:

Bob said...

So I was just checking Facebook and realized I have no idea who I'm going to be adding because there's more then one of you with the same name. If that makes any sense. So yeah, I'm the Bob Drinkwater from Kelowna and my picture is the one that looks like it's in a oval shaped frame and it's me playing poker...yeah, that's about it. NINJA SMOKE BOMB...poof

Michelle said...

... wow bob.. that was the most amazing blogg ever lol...BAHAHA... it made me laugh... oh i might be at camp on saterday .. just thought i would let you know

Sheri said...

You my dear friend are a gong show!!! Tell us bob how did you grad in Feb??

BByman said...

I live in Kelowna, but I live in rutland not glenmore. But my friend lives minutes away from where you did. haha Just thought it was exciting and I would share.

Matthew said...

congrats on your acceptance to k7! dude when you say youre at camp, do you mean you're at qwanoes right now? i'm going to be coming that way for k6 grad i think, will you still be around? im also going to be counseling at qwanoes in the summer for 2 or 3 weeks, and then staff training... are you doing the full summer?

stoked to meet you in sept (or sooner) dude!

Bob said...

Yeah I mean Qwanoes. Umm, I think I'll be around for the k6 grad. I might be heading back home for to finish up some things. But I will be here for staff training and all summer.

Matthew said...

sweet man, lookin forward to meeting you!

Matt said...

thought I'd just say hi and congrats on acceptance... see you in september!

Lauren said...

It was sweet to meet you on the weekend Bob-o!
Are you going to be around camp more before Kaleo hits?

Bob said...

I sure will, only be leaving for a little while before summer. Maybe for a week or 2. But I'll be around for sure.