Hey K7My name's Jeremy Derksen and I'm from Ontario. I'm pumped to be getting ready for our year ahead and can't wait to meet all of you in person in September. I became a Christian when I was a wee lad, but I only clamied my faith as my own when I was 15. Since then I've been baptized and have been trying to grow into the person that God wants me to be. I've been on a couple really cool missions trips aswell, one to Jamaica to work with missionary partners with our church and one to Ecuador to set up medical clinics in small villages. I like to jump off things and climb stuff and explore cool parts of creation. I like to play guitar and do things that don't cost a lot of money, because I don't have a job. Looks like God is putting together quite a dyno team, and I can't wait to go adventuring with you all soon enough.
-Jer
8 comments:
Dude, I'm so stoked to see how God works in you and through you from Kaleo!
Yeaaah Jer! so stoked for you to be doing Kaleo, and for what God is going to do. You guys are going to have an amazing year!
hey, welcome to K7! intense pic!
nice to see another person from ON!
Hey Welcome to the K team
God Bless
Aaron K6
Jeremy! Finally, another dude on here. Man I'm so stoked to get to know you better next year! Gonna be rad.
i too enjoy jumping off things and also dont have a job (thumbs up) see you in september
Epic picture!
See ya in September!
SOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOO stoked for you Jer!! Dude your dream is finally coming true and you're going to Kaleo. It's going to be all you've hoped and so much more, finish well and you'll be there soon enough!
Post a Comment