Friday, March 6, 2009

Hello Kaleo!


Hey future students of kaleo 09. Super excited to meet all of you! my name is Katie, I graduated in 08 , and I'm from New Brunswick. Ive been a Christian since i was 13, our whole family got baptized around the same time, so that was pretty rockin'. Im a small group leader at my church, I work at a day care at a gym, which I love. what gets me by is JC, basketball, dance, friends, traveling, my steller church , and adventuring. I also travelled across Canada this fall with the fam jam, thats me and my brother in Alberta. This past august i went on a missions trip to Trinidad and Tobago with some friends from my church and also a group of people that we had never met. It was a really awesome experience where my faith was stretched. Can't wait to see what God has in store for us! -God bless Katie.D by the way my name is Katie Doiron <- Moncton New Brunswick - Go ahead and add me on FaceBook

6 comments:

Aaron Denninger said...

Welcome to the Kaleo crew Katie. I am Aaron on of the K6's just wanting to make you feel welcome. You guys will probably all get to somewhat know me in the next year since I live 45 min away from Kaleo, in Nanaimo

God Bless
Aaron

Jessica-Lyn said...

Hey welcome. Nice to sort of meet you. First your picture is gorggous !! The background is beautiful!! Look forward to meeting you offically in the fall.
Jess
<3

Jenna said...

heey,
welcome to K7 :)
looking forward to September!!

Genuine Jader said...

Hi!
That is a sweet picture! Looks like some good times. Can't wait to meet you in September. =)

Kaity said...

Hey we definitely have the same name, very cool! Beautiful picture, Im really excited to meet you in the fall

Unknown said...

wow! new brunswick! so far! im excited for you to enjoy the west cost kaleo has to offer!