Thursday, March 5, 2009

HEY-OH K-7!

Hey Kaleo Sev.
Its great to meet you all.. kind of haha
My name is Jessica and I am currently in grade 12. I live also in Ontario.
I come from a non Christian family and I did not become a Christian until I was in about 15. I starting going to Church and Youth with friends and now I am a small group leader in student ministry, leaving for a missions trip to Uganda in less than a week. Aswell I am getting baptized this April. I have come and grown some much in the past couple years and am so excited to grow even more for God with you all.
I love to sing,dance and just be silly. I own a guitar and try and play it but I am not awesome at it, I try ha ha. I figure skate and have for 8 years. I like travelling and exploring.
I am so stoked for next year and can not wait to see what God has planned for us all. Can't wait to offically meet you all in Septemeber.

God Bless
Peace and Love <3

Jess

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess! I am so excited to see the growth you experience out here, may God bless your journey!
P.S - Orangeville FTW!
Phil (k6)

Jenna said...

hey! i have a guitar that i try to play too but am not awesome at! lol
you should definitely bring it in September and we can try to play! ... hope your missions trip to Uganda goes well :) God Bless!

Aaron Denninger said...

Hey a K6 here just wanting to say welcome to the Kaleo team. I hope you are going to have a great year at Kaleo in the 09/10 year. I will probably see you around since I am a Islander and will come to visit often =)

God Bless
Aaron

Anonymous said...

dude!
happy ugandaing!

Genuine Jader said...

Hey! Nice to meet you too (kind of), haha. I hope the Uganda trip goes amazingly well. See you in September!