Hello everyone reading the K7 blog. I am just asking if everyone could please pray for guidance for me. I am starting to fairly strongly feel like this is not what I'm supposed to be doing. But I am trying to decifer between my fear of money, and what God is actually telling me. I just got a reminder e-mail about the first thousand dollars being due as soon as possible in order to secure my place in the program and my mother has called me almost every night this week to talk about money issues. Basicly I am just stressing out like no other, and it is actually getting to the point where I am reaching exhaustion. So if everyone could pray, and tell my what God is telling them, and hopefully I can hear clearly what God is telling me. Thanks alot. Blessings,
Bria
4 comments:
Will do
all over it
definitely.
My darling Bria,
I shall be praying!
I love you!
Post a Comment