Hey everyone from Kaleo #7!My name is Jenna McKee and I live in Peterborough, Ontario... I'm seventeen and currently in grade 12. I became a Christian around the age of 10 at Sunday School and was baptized this past December! It was such an amazing experience and I feel so fortunate to be able to live my life for Christ each day. I work at Subway and have for the past two years. I recieved an acoustic guitar for Christmas and have started learning to play; I love the sound and am eager to learn more! I love travelling, reading, tubing, and photography. I enjoy field hockey, badminton, and track & field. I look forward to meeting you all in September!
God bless :)
8 comments:
Hey good to see an other grade 12 coming, im not sure how many are? I'm from ontario to actually not that far from you... whitby. but anyway I'll see you in september
Hi there! I'm in grade 12 too (only 4 months of high school left forever, eek!). You should definitely bring your guitar and maybe we can jam together sometime. (I always found it helped when I played with other people every once in a while).
:)
(I have a lot of words in brackets)
Actually, everyone accepted so far was born in either 1990 or 1991. But there are some "oldies" who have also applied. Good to have you on board, Jenna!
welcome to the k-fam!
wow... another Ontario K7! and another grade 12! that's crazy... it's going to be quite a year =)
Welcome from the K6 team going on right now
Yah another Kaleo from the peter patch. So stoked to hear what God has in store for you next year Jenna. ttyl
I was in K5 and I'm from Peterborough too! You look kind of familiar, do you by any chance go to Adam Scott?
Ok so this is where my stalkerishness comes out...but I just looked on Facebook and apparently we are already friends on there and we did go to the same highschool! I just wanted to say how incredibly excited I am that you are doing Kaleo!!! It will be amazing!
Post a Comment