dont really know what to say, miss you guys a lot. After about 2 months it is hitting me pretty hard that i am not at camp with my lovely brother and sisters.
God is doing amazing things down under. I have been so blessed with some amazing friends, leaders, and church. I am working in a factory that makes artificial grass for rugby and soccer fields, making some good money cant complain haha. got a tattoo the other day. and brendan noolan is coming this week to visit me! we should have some fun!
just rambling on hahaha miss every single one of you! which i could give you all a big smooch!
hillsong just released a new cd, it is very powerful, check it out...
and remember live in the moment!
5 comments:
Great to here from you Bo!
We're missing you around these camp parts too.
Looking forward to your visit to Briercrest thought in the Fall ;)
Camp has been going real well and the weather's been unreal. The CIT's are a solid crew, and that's been filling up our days.
I love you so much Bo.
Praying still for opportunity for you to be pouring out into some younger guys.
Last night in Victoria with the CIT's, Marissa and I saw a guy with big blond hair and we wondered if yours is that long now. Miss you too! But very excited for your experience there, which seems to be an excellent follow-up from Kaleo. I didn't know you could scream like a girl (re: big spider)!! Thanks for giving us snapshots of your life there. May God fill your days with opportunity for your life to describe who Jesus is to the world down under.
I wanna see pictures of this Tattoo! Miss you so much brother! Wish we could talk more.
Bo!
thanks for the reminder to live in the moment. Tomorrow has enough worries of its own. live today - I love that, thanks!
God bless you
Bo-man,
So stoked to hear that God is doing such amazing things in Aus. I'm so happy for the incredible blessings he is bringing into your life.
Miss you so much!
Post a Comment