LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! marissa and rivs...
Emma - I cannot describe how horrible that short dark hairstyle looks on you, choice...badJeremy - The beard's lookin' great, choice...goodBoth of you - keep having fun without me and who's that small asian child in the background? Love ya!
Agreed - I'm weirded out by the small Asian child. But you two are priceless! Thanks for cheering us all up.
beauts
YEAHH I LOVE YOU TWO!
I am so jealous of you two hanging with one another!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! marissa and rivs...
Emma - I cannot describe how horrible that short dark hairstyle looks on you, choice...bad
Jeremy - The beard's lookin' great, choice...good
Both of you - keep having fun without me and who's that small asian child in the background? Love ya!
Agreed - I'm weirded out by the small Asian child. But you two are priceless! Thanks for cheering us all up.
beauts
YEAHH I LOVE YOU TWO!
I am so jealous of you two hanging with one another!
Post a Comment