The long awaited arrival of my homecoming was Wednesday evening. The season was short, the trees are planted, I can now re-enter the world of having a summer. It was long and gruelling, but I praise the Lord and thank you for your prayers, for God sustained me, taught me, and helped me through with an attitude of gladness. I figured I would let you know I'm home, now you can call me in addition to sending me mail, ha.
------->>>>>>
^is a sideways tree
6 comments:
Mark! I am SOOO proud of you! Congrats my friend, what a mountain to climb, we serve a mighty and faithful God - I'm thankful he carried you through some tough months.
Mark..... I love you brother and praise God for your devotion this summer.
hey Kaitlyn, Mark was tree planting, not mountain climbing, just to fill you in, but I definitely agree with the rest, the mighty and faithful God part. Mark when are you coming to visit me in PEI my friend? I am free tomorrow if you prefer.
Well Tim, I'd like to say your premonition is false but I'll happen to be stopping by early this evening. Prepare for some ultimate parkour with a twist!
A twist of what? lemon?
Post a Comment