hey i know i havent posted on here in quite a while and i dont really like writting so this post isnt going to be very long. basically i feel like im not being fed at all in the situation i'm in. its like kaleo was an all you can eat buffet of where i could be refilled everyday. but now that its just me its like i left the buffet came home and forgot how to cook. i am being fed just i dont feel like im getting enough. please pray for me
ps TIM cant wait to see you just over a week now right?
pss. HALEY the video is coming...
2 comments:
Matt, thanks for updating us a bit. Is there any opportunity for you to feed other people (youth leader, Sunday school teaching, anything)? I think you will find that - ironically - you are best fed when you become a channel of the word of God rather than simply a container. Search it out!
I am praying for you Matt. I know the feeling.
Looking forward tremendously to this video! :D
Hales
Post a Comment