Hmmm... can't access this video. It says I need to accept your friend request?? Help me out, James!
should be fixed. Think of the technical difficulty as some dramatic suspense. Hope you enjoy!
AHHH JAMEO!!! Thanks for the post. I miss you!
Oh, my heart!!!It hurts!!I wish I was with you all of you guys again!
I think the first video of Justin flipping off the tree is when he got his concussion! Watch slowly...Thank you so much for this James!
yeah it is. It was too cool to leave out though. Sorry Justin
AHHHHHH.my heart.i love this (and you all) very much.
So good, James! Leaves me wanting more!
oh there will be more... just you wait. eh jamo?
:S what more does he have vids of? if he lost his camera charger on the first surf trip, and got it back on the second one... hmm...
the dance party?
im crying. that was perfect. James you're so good at editing :) Love you all
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Hmmm... can't access this video. It says I need to accept your friend request?? Help me out, James!
should be fixed. Think of the technical difficulty as some dramatic suspense. Hope you enjoy!
AHHH JAMEO!!!
Thanks for the post. I miss you!
Oh, my heart!!!
It hurts!!
I wish I was with you all of you guys again!
I think the first video of Justin flipping off the tree is when he got his concussion! Watch slowly...
Thank you so much for this James!
yeah it is. It was too cool to leave out though. Sorry Justin
AHHHHHH.
my heart.
i love this (and you all) very much.
So good, James! Leaves me wanting more!
oh there will be more... just you wait. eh jamo?
:S what more does he have vids of? if he lost his camera charger on the first surf trip, and got it back on the second one... hmm...
the dance party?
im crying. that was perfect. James you're so good at editing :) Love you all
Post a Comment