Monday, July 12, 2010

Uhh??

Salutation!!

I feel the need to tell you all that I am falling in love.

thats it.

Abby

6 comments:

Justin said...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!?!?!

Hit us with some details girl!

You can't break the seal and not reveal like this.

Miss you greatly.

Jim Badke said...

C'mon Abby! You know you posted because you really want to tell us everything. And don't forget that a PICTURE is worth a thousand words. Ditto on missing you!

TimfromNB. said...

Yeah and also dont forget that if you pass in two pictures for an essay on Shakespeare then you will fail, trust me, I know. So a good long post full of details, explanations, stories and of course some nonsensical attempts at describing emotions should do the trick.

Ben Schmit said...

fb does say abby is already married...

on a side note, I'm very skeptical.

Ellie =D said...

WHAT!!! who who?? I want to know! =D I LOVE AND MISS YOU DEARLY!!!

Nate said...

bow chicka WOWwow