Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Vid Vid Video!?!

Hey Guys,
Hope you have a few minutes to check out this video. I realized how much I miss all of your voices so this time I thought I would talk at you guys instead of write.
(You may need to turn up the sound)



PS. I'll be flying out to Egypt on July 22(tomorrow) and fly back on Aug 5.

7 comments:

Abby said...

NIcky, i miss you so much it is not even funny.

I love you so much brother.

Haley said...

NICK!
Man o man, you are special. I hope you find that constant desire for God in your life, for each day. You inspire me. I love you bro.

Jeremy Derksen said...

kinda reminded me of a rob bell video...

but it was sweet, good to hear you nick. I love how you said that you were content in the place that you are. that is awesome and it challenges and encourages me. It is good to hear some of your thoughts and I too will look forward to seeing you again sometime.

Jim Badke said...

Wow, miss you tons, Nick! Funny, I had a conversation yesterday with one of my LIT's about how our culture doesn't need God. He asked why we don't see many miracles here, and we talked about how that we take care of every problem ourselves and don't need miracles. So we don't get to see as much of what God does in places with lots of needs. Can't wait to hear all about Egypt! Danny is going there too in about three weeks (in Beijing right now).

james said...

Nick, This was precious man. I'm excited for you to get to a place where you know that God is all you need because God is all you have. It's so hard to remember sometimes that he has given us life and breath and every good gift. Sometimes I wonder how much I actually know that truth. Love you too man, this up lifted my soul a lot tonight.

Acts 17:24-26 says,
24"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. 25And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else.

What a mighty God we serve... and need everyday whether we see it or not.

Take care brother.

Kaity said...

LOVE the tiger lillies in the background!!! I know that those were placed there especially for me.. since they are Saskatchewan's Provincial flower!

Thanks for your thoughts Nick, God is going to Egypt before you, and with you NIck. I am praying that he reveals himself in an incredible way to you in Egypt. Praying for protection for you brother.

Anonymous said...

You are so extreme Nick Vansnick! Thats a scarey prayer to be asking people to pray for you but since you asked....I am praying that you will be brought to a place of desperation for our God, beyond just a hearts longing for more of him but a literal physical needing of his provision daily, that by his hand alone you will receive your bread. May there be nothing on this earth that you desire besides him. You challenge me, its so good. Love you dearly brother, and am so excited for what God's going to do with your willing heart!