Justin was a Kaleo student in 2006/07 (also known as Kaleo Four), and is currently finishing up his third year at Briercrest College, where he was an RA in the dorm this year. He comes from Orangeville, Ontario, which is hometown for a couple of you (where did that town get its name??). Justin amazes me with his huge sense of adventure, whether it is climbing a tree, running up walls or following Jesus. You will love his ability to listen to you with his full attention, and to speak truth into your life that you don't want to hear but need to. Justin is a great addition to our Kaleo leadership team this year, and we are so glad to have him! We are still working on who will be the Intern for the girls, and will let you know soon.
10 comments:
Really Justin Lenny is doing the intern position that is amazing that means I really need to come visit more often.... Well K7 you guys are in for a treat! btw Justin I heard you where in town a couple of times.... What the freak... If I am going to make the effort to go visit during k 7 you better come see me at trinity!!
this is in case he does read the comments posted! if he does not... Jim Bad better pass the message! or whoever if you must...
Thanks
mang k4
LUCKY!!!
All ya'll Seveners - USE THIS MAN! He will bless your socks offff.
That is AMAZING! This man is amazing! He will blow you guys out of the water!
I AM SO STOKED. =)
you are a wonderful man, and a year with you is going to be an incredible blessing.
Thats awesome and actually the name who named the town was named orange go figure GO ORANGEVILLE WOO!!
Um, I love Justin Lenny.
For the girls....Keerstin Giebrecht??? Hey Jim? Hey??
I am so blessed to hear this!
WOW.. what a blessing!!!.. You guys are going to have such a rad time!!!!!!!.. I'm super Excited for you ALL .. and i will make an effort to come and visit.. Becuase i want to know you ALL
One piece of advice for how to survive a Justin Lenny experience... if you have airsoft guns hide them...well.
Post a Comment