1 What is the #1 reason for taking Kaleo?
I think i would have to say learning.... just in general
2 How bout your #2 reason now :P?
Fellowship..... you see ithere isnt many christians my age in my town but i do have some from camp and what not, so I'm looking forward to meeting all of you
3 Are you coming to Kaleo strait out of high school?
yes.....indeed
4 Have you had past College/University time?
Negative, but what the person below me is doing seems pretty cool
5 Are you currently dating someone?
I currently am but its hard for me to see what God wants me to do in that whole situation. which reminds me PRAYER REQUEST
6 Do you hope to find a special "friendship" at Kaleo?
I'm looking to make friendships i dont know about special ones though. unless you mean situations that might go as follows "hey are you friends with matt?" person one asks "sure am, he certainly is a special guy" person two replies "i know! he sure is swell"
7 What kind of outdoor activity do you like most ex: hiking?
Umm I'm a big fan of Beach volleyball and snowboarding, and this new thing called waveboarding, if you don't know what it is look it up on youtube its pretty cool
8 Where in this world do you hail from?
I hail from Brooklin with an "I"
9 How many Km will you be from home to be at Kaleo?
9874365283074ish
10 Do you care to share/hear your/my testimony? If so Ill chalk you in ;)
I'm down
John 11:40
3 comments:
hey A who is this mabye Im not looking in the right spot for your name. o and thats sweet that you play beach volleyball. Must be nice.
Hello I'm Matt nice to meet you :)
Thanks :) I love my college class :) it is purdy sick
I will be praying for you
Post a Comment