Friday, April 10, 2009

Short little question...What's everyone's summer plans?

6 comments:

Bob said...

Working at camp going to be some good times. If you don't know what to do, come to camp. There's lots of potions that still needed to be filled and maybe you're the person to fill one of them. Just a thought.

BByman said...

I will (hopefully) be the assistant cook at Wilderness- Ness Lake Bible Camp (Prince George). And I agree with Bob, deffinately atleast look into a few camps if you are stumped for ideas.

Jenna said...

oooh im so excited for summer! :D

plans:
-going to Saskatchewan for my brothers wedding!
-i'll be going on a missions trip to Panama for 12 days... {please pray!!}
-working full time hopefully

Lauren said...

Camp Qwanoes!!
Woo Bob! You, Matthew and I will all be there! JEAH.

Bob said...

Sweet awesome. It's going to be sweeeet

Anonymous said...

Looks like almost everyone is going to camp. Hopefully I will join the ranks.