So I was bored one night and just looking trough the k6 blog and came across this little survey that one of the guys made. I thought that it was a good idea and seeing how there's not a lot of blogging happening maybe this will get the ball moving fast, or just more often,
Alright everyone here is a fun little survey to do with Kaleo and all of us going.
Insturctions: Copy this post and then past it in a comment with your answers following. Also don't just leave those boring "yes" "no" "maybe so" kinda answers, put in some pazaz and have fun with it!
1 What is the #1 reason for taking Kaleo?
2 How bout your #2 reason now :P?
3 Are you coming to Kaleo strait out of high school?
4 Have you had past College/University time?
5 Are you currently dating someone?
6 Do you hope to find a special "friendship" at Kaleo?
7 What kind of outdoor activity do you like most ex: hiking?
8 Where in this world do you hail from?
9 How many Km will you be from home to be at Kaleo?
10 Do you care to share/hear your/my testimony? If so Ill chalk you in ;)
Feel free to have fun with this and if you have any other suggestions or other questions to add just leave comments and I can always update this blog :) have fun and God Bless
Aaron Denninger
Aaron was the guy who made the quiz. I just copied and pasted the whole thing. If it isn't broke, don't fix it.
3 comments:
1 What is the #1 reason for taking Kaleo?
Gain some more knowledge about the bible and have some good times while doing it.
2 How bout your #2 reason now :P?
My grandparents really want me to have a year of bible school under my belt
3 Are you coming to Kaleo strait out of high school? Nope. There's still the summer.
4 Have you had past College/University time?
A little, working on my apprenticeship in carpentry
5 Are you currently dating someone?
I am not
6 Do you hope to find a special "friendship" at Kaleo?
I think he means "special friendship" as boy/girl friend so just go as if that's what he's saying. If it happens it happens.
7 What kind of outdoor activity do you like most ex: hiking?
I like to go for walks. Just a nice pace, nothing too, too fast. Just something that you can walk and talk and have a good time.
8 Where in this world do you hail from?
I hail from Kelowna. Its good times.
9 How many Km will you be from home to be at Kaleo?
463...thats not a guess either. I google mapped it
10 Do you care to share/hear your/my testimony? If so Ill chalk you in ;)
Born and raised into a Christian home. Went to church all my life. Came to know the Lord at the age of 12ish at camp. Went to camp Qwanoes a long time. Moved to Kelowna. Now going to bible school in the fall. I'll be more in depth when we are talking face to face.
I think it's really funny that everyone has answered this with separate posts :)
Just to go against the grain, I'll do it here.
1&2. My top kaleo propellants are learning how to live in community, and getting learning down-pat.
3. I've been out of school for the year, basically, but not technically.
4. This is my first year of post-secondary.
5. Ohhh jeah. You'd like him, he loves Jesus a lot. And he's really handsome.
6. No, but I kind of met my "special friend" because of Kaleo.
7. Exploring, scrambling over rocks, climbing so high in trees that I can't get down, hopping across rocks in a river...
8. Victoria, born in the bunny hospital, with the colorful tubes.
Both of which are gone now.
9. It takes like an hour to drive there...so...not that far.
10. I LOVE hearing peoples stories. I absolutely love it.
And I'd love to share mine with you.
1 What is the #1 reason for taking Kaleo?
to grow deeper in my relationship with Christ and learn more about the plans He has for my life!
2 How bout your #2 reason now :P?
i think it will be an amazing oppertunity and experience just to learn in a christian based environment and meet new people!
3 Are you coming to Kaleo straight out of high school?
yep. :D
4 Have you had past College/University time?
nope!
5 Are you currently dating someone?
not at the moment
6 Do you hope to find a special "friendship" at Kaleo?
lol well i guess it depends on how you define 'special friendship' ... not in particular though. im just looking forward to meeting some awesome people! :)
7 What kind of outdoor activity do you like most ex: hiking?
i love love love tubing! and im really excited to go surfing!... i like random adventures :)
8 Where in this world do you hail from?
the peterpatch!(peterborough, ON :)
9 How many Km will you be from home to be at Kaleo?
oh... a lot!
10 Do you care to share/hear your/my testimony?
If so Ill chalk you in! :)
Post a Comment