
1 What is the #1 reason for taking Kaleo? Because I feel it's where God wants me be!
2 How bout your #2 reason now :P? To grow as a person and step out of my comfort zone, and have a brillant time, andddd it looks ok... I mean GREAT!
3 Are you coming to Kaleo strait out of high school? I graduated last year so no.
4 Have you had past College/University time? noo.
5 Are you currently dating someone? what is this a dating add.ha. no.
6 Do you hope to find a special "friendship" at Kaleo? friend key word. Everyone seems prettty rad!
7 What kind of outdoor activity do you like most ex: hiking! I love hiking, and camping. Hiking in NFLD st.Johns highly reconmended or Fundy NB! Try it out.
8 Where in this world do you hail from? Moncton NEW BRUNSWICK BABY!
9 How many Km will you be from home to be at Kaleo? A LOT.
10 Do you care to share/hear your/my testimony? doesn`t matter mines pretty swelll.ha.
P.s.. My hair looks red in this picture but its not. its more dirty blondish. not that that matters at all. But I would not want to give you false information about myself ha.
1 comment:
how the heck do blogs work? lol i am soooo confused!
HELP ME!
Post a Comment