Saturday, July 3, 2010
My family
So quick prayer request, but a big one. My family is under attack. Not at liberty to share details but please pray that we aren't deceived by Satan's lies, and instead that the hope we have in Christ would remain visible in our struggles. Also pray that all the suffering and death in our family right now would lead to new life and healing, not simply destruction. I think I was put here on PEI to be with my family as we worked through all the stuff that has been thrown at us. So in your prayers, thank God for his graciousness to bring me home, and thank him for creating families so that we don't have to go through this alone. Love you guys, and remember that your prayers are heard and will make a difference, it is our responsibility and our joy as the Church. And I thank you all for teaching me that this past year. Cheers brothers and sisters, may hope rest on you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tim. Thanks for sharing what you did. Even though i don't know the details I will be praying for you and your family. I saw you struggle and grow a lot this year and I want to pray that this struggle is yet another means of you becoming exactly what God made you to be. It will be hard to see that now but i think the most important thing for you to do right now is trust. Don't lose hope Tim. I hope I'll have a chance to talk to you again soon see how things are going.
Tim, felt led to pray for you the other day, so I did, then signed on and saw this later the same day. Keeping you & your family in my prayers, hope to talk to you soon and see how things are going - thanks for calling on us to be upholding you in prayer. Much love.
Tim,
May hope rest on you, and may the joy of the Lord be your strength.
I miss you brother, I am praying for you and yours.
Post a Comment