Thursday, August 19, 2010

Coming Soon To A Mailbox Near You!


The proof of the Yearbook arrived today! All I will say is... well, you will just have to wait! Some very minor adjustments and the order should go in tomorrow. This one took less than a week from the time I placed the order, so I'm hopeful we will have the works here soon. And then to you...

3 comments:

TimfromNB. said...

I must admit Jim, you facial expression doesn't make those minor adjustments sound all too minor. It looks like you just saw that the first page is a picture of Claire's favorite topic!

Haley said...

Jim, I put this photo as my desktop, just to see what it would look like........

Kaity said...

HAHAHAHAHAHa! Jim! I love your eyes :)I think this is how you looked when you were trying to pull the Olympic mission trip together ;)