Friday, August 13, 2010

Making my own Kaleo

Hey everybody,

So you may or may not recall that I asked for prayer for my family a while back. Well I have come to a point where I am trying to organize my family into more of a church than what it has been. Really we just have never been good at talking so I am trying to set up a "chapel" for my family where we start talking.

I remember Jim telling us to go out and make our own Kaleos and I guess this is the Kaleo that God wants me to start with. I am hopeful for things to come and I would love to see my family grow in new ways. I would really love it if you all could pray for my family and for me. It is strange because I am the baby in the family but I am the one leading and organizing. It is a new role for me. I really would love prayer for this first time together, that it could be the first of many good family chapels and that some fruit would come from this time.

Really missing you all quite a bit and know that my door in PEI is always open to visiting Kaleos (free accommodations on PEI!!! Wow Tim! That is pure BRIBERY!) YEP!

Cheers Kaleos brothers and sisters and grandpa (BOB), love you guys.

No comments: