Friday, August 13, 2010

CSI Widji

7 comments:

Nate said...

mmh yes. Widjiitisin. mmh very nice.

TimfromNB. said...

Nicole would be the murderer, but I am confused, was that a game intro or just video for fun. Do you guys even work at that camp? And my favorite part was Josh's sunglasses, very classy.

Matt said...

lol did nicole fall when she got out of the car? either way good job. I didn't know widjitisin promoted murder and violence...can't say I'm surprised :)

Nate said...

AMEN MATT!

Matthew said...

i am mourning a near-seven minutes of my life that i can never get back. pretty interesting ministry. or... sin-istry? bahaha. the extended cut must have the inappropriate rap vid, hey?

Nicole Venton said...

to clarify, the theme that week was lights camera action. We got all the cabins to make movies then had grammy awards after. Our video was the intro to the night. In other-words, Tim, we are not slackers. We do although take every opportunity to have fun! Oh and Matt, your mom told me at grad that you loved Widji and also there is a paddle of the longhouse wall that you signed. Secretly I think you love Widjitiiwin. Just saying.

Rivera "Challenger" said...

love this! amelia (k6) and I watched this together, it lightened our day. thanks!