
Ya, U2 is coming to Vancouver, October 28th. I'm stoked and want to go really bad, this may be a once in a lifetime opportunity and I'd like to see them before the die. Anyway, it would be far better of a time if any of you were interested as well and came with me. Their pre-sale is on Monday(April 6th) and I could for sure buy 4 tickets($160ish, you can reimburse me at school). If anyone would like to join me then please reply soon. I have talked to Jim and he says it shouldn't be a problem but just so you know, there is a chance we would miss a little bit of class. Transportation is taken care of. Please pray about it.
Proverbs 16:33
Mark
8 comments:
160 each or 40?
$160 each. I'm not sure if these are floor seats but there the best without being absolutely ridiculous. I understand its still quite an amount so if the majority of the concensis can't afford such than I can settle with something cheaper. (Nosebleed tickets are $50ish)
Hey Mark
It's Josh from K6 and I'm going to the concert so if you get a ticket you can go with me and my friends. I'm probably in a different part of BC place then you cause it seems as you got lower bowl tickets and I'm on the field.
i'd love to go, i'll let you know though before monday
Hey, I think I'll have to pass on the tickets. I know it would be an amazing show, but they are pretty expensive. If you decided to buy any cheaper tickets, let me know because I'd love to join you.
i'm down if you get nosebleeds... i'm not super into u2, but like em enough that if you got cheap tickets i'd want to go.
Well look at that... it did turn out to be $40 per ticket altogether. That's pretty cheap for any major concert. So I got Matt and Jeremy both one as well as my friend and I both one. I'm so stoked! Thanks guys.
Post a Comment