Thursday, April 29, 2010

A "Chapel" Reminder

Wow, this blog is getting a lot of use, which is excellent! Keep it up! Remember that we said to you that this blog would become our "chapel," an opportunity to open up your heart to the rest of us and seek prayer and encouragement. Well, the one side is happening - you are telling us lots! However, increasingly I am noticing that no one is responding.

You remember how often we encouraged you to speak to someone's story with words of encouragement, exhortation and prayer. You can still do this - comment on each others' posts. C'mon, I know you are all reading this, like every day! Take a moment to click on the "Comments" link and respond with love toward the person who spoke up.

What do you think of my exhortation? Dare you to comment!

7 comments:

TimfromNB. said...

Choice :)

Mark said...

Here's a comment for you Jim...I had not read any of the posts for several days and when I began today, your first post since grad was first. I followed your link to the kaleo posters and while overviewing the beautiful(and best) photo that was selected for our year, I noticed something that may need a fixing up (though I don't care, it just gives it more character). I caught the pattern that the mug shots are organized alphabetically by last name (as is not abnormal) except that Abby Calverly seems to have been placed before Bria Byman instead of after. Otherwise, it's great to see that K VIII poster is looking great! (hahahehehoho)

Jim Badke said...

You are so witty, Mark! Maybe I am dyslexic and QUITE SENSITIVE ABOUT IT! But I'm not, at least as know as I far.

Kaity said...

Etou!

nick.vansnick said...

Kaitlyn, are you saying that it's true Jim is dyslexic....jk. Good point Jim, I'll definitely be more conscious of my non-commenting.

Genuine Jader said...

Here's a comment for you Mark...
I noticed you wrote, "Otherwise, it's great to see that K VIII poster is looking great!" <-- K8?
:P

Mark said...

Hey Jade, thanks for catching my subliminal message to that time when Jim posted the wrong roman numeral on the K7 blog heading. (Thus the laughing at the end)