Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Since I've Been Gone

Ahh... Kaleo - I think I've been avoiding posting on this blog because thinking of all of you actually makes my heart ache. I miss each of you incredibly - and am extremely thankful for the enormous ways that God worked worked in and through us. My favorite picture of us is in the lounge at chapel in prayer, there was something so good about joining in prayer with not just a group of believers, but a group who shared a deep love for one another - and understanding of each other because of hearing each testimony. I remember looking around the circle several times in the last few weeks praising God for each of you, and knowing that our time was running out. I do know that God has sent us out equipped for what is to come, not because of our capabilities, but because of his. I was blessed to get to Jahnaya's grad at Ambrose University College in Calgary last weekend, and I loved it! So proud of my little one:) She graduated with a degree in Behavioral Science- I am starting work in a few days at the Agriculture Research Station - really excited for it! It was a great blessing to be back at Unity Baptist Church on Sunday and return to that family. Unfortunately since being home, the health seems to have taken a downward spin, I have an appointment in the next few weeks to receive MRI results - prayers for that would be greatly appreciated. I miss and love each of you so much - I so treasure September 09 - April 10. However, I know there is so much to look forward to.

Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:13-14)


God bless!

2 comments:

Jim Badke said...

Kaitlyn! So good to hear from you! May God hold you tightly in his arms in the days ahead, so that you will not be filled with anxiety but with his peace, which goes beyond your understanding and guards your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

TimfromNB. said...

Still praying for you Kaitlyn, hope some serious healing comes your way. Be encouraged that God is building His kingdom through your weakness, it may be a huge pain, but God promised that we'd suffer. Hope that He graces you with the vision to see how this annoying and frustrating mystery sickness is being used for His glory. Cheers Sister.