
Hello wonderful people,
I pray that all of you are doing well !!
The train ride home to NB was one I'll never forget. Every province we stopped in my eyes became more and more aware of how corrupted our world is. Was any one else surprised to see how much your eyes have opened to how materialistic and selfish we are?
For me I became very quiet and serious for about a week! (culture shock) I thought if I were to enjoy anything I would have been sinning. I know , what?
One night on the train I spoke to my parents they weren't my words at all it was very uncomfortable to say them ,but my heart was bursting to tell them more truth which I received from Kaleo, my parents both agreed they felt a strong sense of God speaking to them and many of their questions about religion were answered just by seeing the change in me. I am very aware of the many miracles God reveals to me daily, and from praying he taught me that its okay to have fun again ha. My whole world has literally changed. I haven't been watching television, my parents are talking ( key word) about moving to the country after being inspired by kaleo ? they even told me that it wouldn't be a problem to open up a small cafe. The way I view the world and people has turned upside down, and from all of this my head is kinda confussed, but God has seriousley been showing Himself in crazy ways He shows me words, messages, people, at the exact time I need to hear or see things. Honestly it freaks me out ha.
That is what is going on in the life of Katie Doiron... My prayer is that this some how this relates to you, enocurages you , and to spread the light baby .. for only good can come from it.
p.ss I would have choose to get a 2nd degree burn than share that with you all.
6 comments:
Katie, first I LOVE YOU!!! Second I am proud of you for sharing! I am sooo glad that God is showing Himself to you and super excited what He is doing in your life!
Katie, never stop sharing! Whether it's with us, your family or whoever, don't stop, great things come from it.
So cool, Katie! Your parents obviously respect you and are allowing you to be the person you are becoming - may there be many more like them! Thanks for bearing the pain for us!
WHOA! I love this. I always love it when you share!
In the prayer room, at Mt. Wahington, times in the library or down on the beach. It's a JOY to hear you speak of the Lord and what he is doing in you and around you in this world. And Yeesh, he works BIG time when you do! I love that he is speaking in new and clear ways to you. Keep listening closely and responding to all he's showing to you. O and please come visit us at Qwanoes!
Katie.. Katie.. KATIE!!! Oh I miss you and your crazy outbursts of pure wisdom - in the craziest times and craziest of ways sometimes (the cutting of your beautiful shirt:) your post brought tears to my eyes - I was thinking back to our "ant documentary days" and thanking the Lord for the transformation that has taken place in you and for your outstanding friendship! SO much love your way - keep trusting, seeking, and growing. THanks for encouraging me today
I laughed so hard when i read that line about rather having a second degree burn. I love how much He's been urging you towards transparency, especially on that last night down at the dock/fire. Keep sharing, please. Love you, miss you
Matthew,
Post a Comment