Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sister in Need.

Hey K-7 Family.

I just wanted to ask you guys for a little support in the area of prayer. I have been informed that my sister has Gestational Diabetes. For those of you who don't know, this is a special type of Diabetes that you can only get during pregnancy and usually goes away when the baby is born. She has been really sick because of it, and therefore missed Easter and other family occasions because she was too sick to leave the house.

Then, tonight my mother told me that my grandpa's cancer has come back, so he has started radiation again. They are treating his shoulder and his leg right now. The other night, before he went back to the hospital he because very disoriented and didn't know where he was or what was going on around him, my auntie drove him to the hospital in Vernon. The doctors scanned his brain, and his lungs and found nothing wrong. My mom is really upset about this. Her mother had breast cancer a while ago, and when her father was diagnosed they didn't give him long to live. When I talked to her tonight, she said that she has a feeling that the cancer is in his whole body and is just starting to catch up with him now. She might go down there this weekend.

Please pray. I'm excited to be with you all in just over a day.

Your sister, Bria

No comments: