Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I hate thinking of titles for blog posts!

So, I officially hate working at booster juice.
But right now this is currently because
When it is busy at the store we write
Down peoples names on the smoothie
Tag so that instead of calling out their
Drink, we call out their name. Then
Less people take the wrong drink.
Anyways, so in the last two days
It seem that everyone in Prince
George shares a name with
Someone from Kaleo!

I miss you all. Hope traveling is/was safe!

2 comments:

Ellie =D said...

I know what you mean! I find so many things that remind me of kaleo. It then makes me sad and miss everyone...love you and miss you! =D xoxo

Matthew said...

yeah i pretty much need a whole new music library because every song was either given to me or is mentally associated with someone from k7. also glad to be out of bc because everywhere had some sort of affixiation with one or more of you. hahaha love you guys.