David
Friday, August 20, 2010
Hey fellas
I don't typically pray or ask for prayer for just any ol' thing and I would categorize the pulling of my wisdom teeth under that. I woke up this morning, the morning of my appointment and thought "Why not? Maybe I'm not engaging prayer enough". What's the harm in asking for prayer for something like this. I may have been thinking lately that praying everyday is enough. What if it's not? What if a big part of someone's personal prayer life is the requesting of prayer from others? Even for simple things. It's a good start anyway. I would appreciate this greatly. I don't know what specific things I would like you guys to pray for so I will leave that up to you. In addition, as another general prayer request, if you wouldn't mind continuing to pray for my Kaleo word of Courage. It seem the word is still very strongly applicable to my needs these days. Thank you all for your support and friendships.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
MARK! You're getting your wisdoms out today!! HEhe, I'm coming over to bug you and your chickmunk cheeks! ok just jokes, I wouldn't torment you like that. On a more serious note, asking for prayer is not one of the easiest things to do. Just want to reassure you that is it so good to do! It informs everyone a bit more of what's going on and gives us some juice to pray on. Glad to be praying for you today lil' cuz. ;) I'll maybe bring you some ice cream later!
Thanks Haley, come over anytime with iced cream and chipmunk jokes, nobody else is saying them and Matthew (my brother) is not appreciating mine (he also got them out).
Haley, while you at it, why don't you run some ice cream my way, you can tell me some chipmunk jokes if you want to.
Hah! OOO Tim I would love to! If you pay for the flight, ALLLLL the ice cream you want is on me... deal?
Post a Comment