So this vid was taken during Egypt. There's much more than the few minutes here but hopefully this gives you a general idea. I'll be glad to answer any questions if you have any.
Love ya, Lateskee
Nick
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Best part of this video is when Usher's playing in that car.
Nick! That video totally made my day. What cool places the Lord is taking you, and am sure that he will continue to lead you on more journeys for his name. Sounds like an incredible trip, but I'd love to know more about where you are sitting now about your ministry. Did your time in Egypt confirm anything within you or tell you anything in relation to you dream? Would love to hear!
Wow! this is amazing. What a heart you have developed for the people of Egypt. I loved every second of this video, and how much God is showing you over there. It was great to hear this update Nick.
Indeed Emma we had some sweet beats. At one point we listened to a bit of Back Street Boys. Jer, I'm actually trying to see how this trip has impacted my thoughts on my journey. I can say that there were many unexpected things that happened. Things like accomodations in a resort and quite a bit of free time. I was hoping this trip would be similar to what life might be like on the road. Very rustic and relying more on God. But it wasn't. As Ben mentioned, I have developed a heart for these people. However my heart breaks for broken people, which many of these people are. I indeed would like to go back to aid these people, I do love many aspects of them. But I think that what I have seen is that the idea for this journey is very unique. To be honest after speaking with some of the people I met, I'm not exactly sure how this fits into the big picture of the church. I'm not exactly sure what I learned about my journey from this trip. I think that is because of the short amount of time I spent there. I feel as if I need to be straying from these short trips now in order to properly pursue the vision that is planted in me. A final word I will say is that in a conversation I had this week I saw the passion in me for those who have never heard the Gospel. My words were, "there are people in this world that have never even heard the name Jesus before. I want to change that." so there are things happenin to help me think this pilgrimage through. It's just not exactly how I was expecting it. Hope that helps, thanks for asking the good questions, lateskee.
4 comments:
Best part of this video is when Usher's playing in that car.
This is amazing. What a blessing you are!
Nick! That video totally made my day. What cool places the Lord is taking you, and am sure that he will continue to lead you on more journeys for his name. Sounds like an incredible trip, but I'd love to know more about where you are sitting now about your ministry. Did your time in Egypt confirm anything within you or tell you anything in relation to you dream? Would love to hear!
Wow! this is amazing. What a heart you have developed for the people of Egypt. I loved every second of this video, and how much God is showing you over there. It was great to hear this update Nick.
Indeed Emma we had some sweet beats. At one point we listened to a bit of Back Street Boys.
Jer, I'm actually trying to see how this trip has impacted my thoughts on my journey. I can say that there were many unexpected things that happened. Things like accomodations in a resort and quite a bit of free time. I was hoping this trip would be similar to what life might be like on the road. Very rustic and relying more on God. But it wasn't.
As Ben mentioned, I have developed a heart for these people. However my heart breaks for broken people, which many of these people are. I indeed would like to go back to aid these people, I do love many aspects of them. But I think that what I have seen is that the idea for this journey is very unique. To be honest after speaking with some of the people I met, I'm not exactly sure how this fits into the big picture of the church.
I'm not exactly sure what I learned about my journey from this trip. I think that is because of the short amount of time I spent there. I feel as if I need to be straying from these short trips now in order to properly pursue the vision that is planted in me.
A final word I will say is that in a conversation I had this week I saw the passion in me for those who have never heard the Gospel. My words were, "there are people in this world that have never even heard the name Jesus before. I want to change that." so there are things happenin to help me think this pilgrimage through. It's just not exactly how I was expecting it.
Hope that helps, thanks for asking the good questions, lateskee.
Post a Comment